- Round One - This visit is vital to controlling weeds for the entire season. Pre and Post-emergent weed controls are applied.
- Round Two - Special nutrient boost is applied to help prepare your lawn for green up and promote growth as soil temperatures begin warming up. Crabgrass preventative and Broadleaf weed controls applied.
- Round Three - Slow release fertilizers, Crabgrass, and Broadleaf weed control applied. Spot treatment for disease as needed.
- Round Four - Summer conditions can be very stressful for your lawn. Special time-released nutrients applied to help your lawn prepare for summer stresses. Post-emergent grassy weed control applied on Bermuda lawns as needed. Annual Grub Worm preventative treatment applied.
- Round Five - Granular time-released nutrients are applied to maintain color, without pushing top growth. We will scout for weeds, and inspect for insects, or disease.
- Round Six - Your lawn needs help in recovering from summer stress. Nutrients applied to aid in recovery and continue to maintain control of weeds and pests. Surface feeding insect controls and spot treatment for disease as needed.
- Round Seven - Pre-emergent is applied to prevent winter weeds, special fertilizers to stimulate the storage of carbohydrates for early Spring green-up. Weed control as needed. Spot treatment for disease as needed.
- Round Eight - Broadleaf & winter grassy weeds are a big problem in the cooler season when the turf is no longer actively growing. We will apply specialized Pre and Post-emergent products to address these issues.
Learn more about the Lawn Care services that Nutri Green Lawn Treatment & Weed Control provides year-round for our customers here in NE Tarrant and Southern Denton Counties:
You hate weeds...so do we! Every application includes individually prescribed applications of a wide variety of pre- and post-emergent products to address a multitude of weed species found here in North Texas. With our advanced proprietary equipment and trucks, we judiciously apply weed control products only when and where necessary.
Nutri Green Lawn Treatment & Weed Control uses both dry-granular and liquid fertilizers, depending on your lawn's needs. Your lawn will always have the proper balance of nutrients feeding your root system. You can rest easy knowing that we’re keeping your lawn healthy.
Overwhelming evidence from university research has proven over the last few years that mechanical aeration is not as beneficial as once thought. We offer gypsum soil amendments as a more beneficial and cost-effective alternative.
We are constantly monitoring your property to help keep damaging insects under control in order to maintain the health of your turf throughout the year. Our basic lawn care program includes everything you need!
Nutri Green Lawn Treatment & Weed Control has the experience to tackle even the toughest lawn diseases that can occur in NE Tarrant and Southern Denton Counties here in North Texas.
Based on our findings, highly specialized applications for specific issues are available to help address the needs of your lawn.