Gypsum Soil Treatment Service
Serving Argyle, Colleyville, Copper Canyon, Corral City, Double Oak, Elizabeth Town, Flower Mound, Grapevine, Haslet, Highland Village, Keller, Lantana, Lewisville, Northlake, Roanoke, Robson Ranch, Saginaw, Southlake, Trophy Club, Watauga, Westlake, and parts of Bedford, Euless, Hurst, Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, and Justin.
GYPSUM treatments are less than HALF the cost of traditional aeration, with greater benefits!
Here at Nutri Green Lawn Treatment & Weed Control, we have long been committed to adapting our program to the latest and most advanced lawn technology. With this in mind, we offer gypsum soil treatments as a more beneficial and cost-effective alternative to mechanical lawn aeration.
Benefits of Gypsum
Gypsum is an all-organic mineral consisting mainly of calcium. It is safe, non-burning, readily soluble, and water-activated. By adding gypsum, clay soils can be loosened to a depth of 3”-6” by making TWO APPLICATIONS per year.
Gypsum lawn treatments can help improve soil pH which greatly benefits the overall health of your grass. Because gypsum aeration reduces compaction and improves soil structure, other treatments such as fertilizer will be much more effective.
- Less expensive than lawn core aeration service.
- No risk of damaging sprinklers heads.
- Helps conserve water by stretching the intervals between irrigations.
- No damage to the surface roots of trees and shrubs.
- Provides more even and thorough coverage.
- Does not promote the spread of turf diseases and it helps improve disease resistance.
- Does not disturb the vital topsoil and decreases the potential for soil erosion.
- Helps earthworms to flourish and enhances friendly bacteria.
- Helps strip the soil of harmful sodium that inhibits turf vitality.
- Corrects soil alkalinity and lowers high pH (very important in our area).
- Breaks up compacted soils and provides better nutrients and water intake.
- Supplies the needed calcium nutrient often overlooked in fertilizers.
- Decreases heavy metal toxicity (iron, zinc, etc.)
- Decreases the volatilization of nitrogen fertilizer (loss to the air).
With our extensive lawn care experience and knowledge of the grass found in NE Tarrant and Southern Denton Counties, Nutri Green also offers Gypsum Soil Treatments at are applied TWICE per year to help your lawn stay healthy and green.
Need Gypsum Soil Treatments?