- Round One - This visit is vital to controlling weeds for the entire season. Pre and Post-emergent weed controls are applied.
- Round Two - Special nutrient boost is applied to help prepare your lawn for green up and promote growth as soil temperatures begin warming up. Crabgrass preventative and Broadleaf weed controls applied.
- Round Three - Slow release fertilizers, Crabgrass, and Broadleaf weed control applied. Spot treatment for disease as needed.
- Round Four - Summer conditions can be very stressful for your lawn. Special time-released nutrients applied to help your lawn prepare for summer stresses. Post-emergent grassy weed control applied on Bermuda lawns as needed. Annual Grub Worm preventative treatment applied.
- Round Five - Granular time-released nutrients are applied to maintain color, without pushing top growth. We will scout for weeds, and inspect for insects, or disease.
- Round Six - Your lawn needs help in recovering from summer stress. Nutrients applied to aid in recovery and continue to maintain control of weeds and pests. Surface feeding insect controls and spot treatment for disease as needed.
- Round Seven - Pre-emergent is applied to prevent winter weeds, special fertilizers to stimulate the storage of carbohydrates for early Spring green-up. Weed control as needed. Spot treatment for disease as needed.
- Round Eight - Broadleaf & winter grassy weeds are a big problem in the cooler season when the turf is no longer actively growing. We will apply specialized Pre and Post-emergent products to address these issues.
From fertilizer applications, treatments for weeds, lawn pests, lawn aeration, and more, count on Nutri Green to maintain a healthy green lawn all year!