Custom Lawn Care Programs
Keller, Colleyville, Southlake, Trophy Club, Grapevine, Roanoke, Westlake, and Limited Areas in Fort Worth
Our Custom Tailored Lawn Program
consists of 8 annual visits.
Not all lawns are the same, beware of any company that gives you a prescribed program for treating them as such!
Our highly qualified and experienced specialist will evaluate your lawn on each visit and determine exactly what your specific needs are at that time. Sometimes that means making extra trips across the lawn with special nutrients, weed control or lawn insect & lawn disease control products. In other words, whatever your lawn needs is what we will give it, in the right amount and at the right time.
Here's an example of what your Lawn Care Program would look like:
- Round One - This visit is vital to controlling weeds for the entire season. Pre and Post-emergent weed controls are applied.
- Round Two - Special nutrient boost is applied to help prepare your lawn for green up and promote growth as soil temperatures begin warming up. Crabgrass preventative and Broadleaf weed controls applied.
- Round Three - Slow released fertilizers, Crabgrass and Broadleaf weed control applied. Spot treatment for disease as needed.
- Round Four - Summer conditions can be very stressful to your lawn. Special time released nutrients applied to help your lawn prepare for summer stresses. Post emergent grassy weed control applied on Bermuda lawns as needed. Annual Grub Worm preventative treatment applied.
- Round Five - Granular time released nutrients are applied to maintain color, without pushing top growth. We will scout for weeds, and inspect for insects, or disease.
- Round Six - Your lawn needs help in recovering from summer stress. Nutrients applied to aid in recovery and continue to maintain control of weeds and pests. Surface feeding insect controls and spot treatment for disease as needed.
- Round Seven - Pre-emergent are applied to prevent winter weeds, special fertilizers to stimulate storage of carbohydrates for early Spring green up. Weed control as needed. Spot treatment for disease as needed.
- Round Eight - Broadleaf & winter grassy weeds are a big problem in the cooler season when the turf is no longer actively growing. We will apply specialized Pre and Post-emergent products to address these issues.